Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter Treat Holder


Happy Wednesday! I'm excited to share with you my 60 second Easter Treat Holder that's on Graphic 45's blog today. Although it can be challenging to create a project within 60 second, Graphic 45's products are perfect for achieving these types of projects.  So, by using the Place In Time Deluxe Collectors Edition, and a ATC Black Policy Envelope, I was able to create this simple but quick and pretty treat holder, easy for anyone to recreate at home and perfect for your Easter Dinner Table.


Tip: You only need to use one sheet of paper to create this treat holder.

Here's the video tutorial on how I created my card:




Graphic 45 Supplies Used:



Other Supplies Used:

- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink & Blending tool with Foam
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares & Ez Runner

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project! You'll want to make sure to head over to Graphic 45's blog for a few other tips and tricks. 

-Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment