Monday, February 5, 2018

You Keep Me Safe & Wild Hearts Cards

I'm back with one more post to share with you today! I'm up on Wild Whisper's blog sharing my first post as a design team member. If you aren't familiar with Wild Whisper, they are a Canadian Company based in Calgary, Alberta. Here's the link to their website so you can check out all of their fabulous products. For my post today, I've been playing with one of their new collections - More Adventures and have created these two fun cards.


For all the details and a full tutorial on my You Keep Me Safe & Wild Hearts Cards, you'll want to stop by the Wild Whisper blog. Make sure to keep on checking out my blog as well as Wild Whisper's blog because myself and the rest of the design team will be sharing lots of projects featuring the More Adventures Collection as well the Classic Woodgrains Mini Collection. 

Thank for stopping by!
- Katelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment