Thursday, December 21, 2017

Season's Greetings Mantle Card

 I'm up on Graphic 45's blog today sharing with you my Season's Greetings Mantle Card which features the Winter Wonderland Collection. I have a few photos to share with you on my blog, but if you haven't stopped by Graphic 45's blog yet, make sure you do so that you can check out the rest of the photos of my Season's Greetings Mantle Card as well as a tutorial so that you can recreate it at home.


This month, I’ve been busy playing with the beautiful Winter Wonderland Collection and I ended up creating this fabulous Season’s Greetings Mantle Card which was inspired by one of my crafty friends. This card is perfect to add pictures and notes to send to loved ones.


Tip: Cut the saying border apart in order to get the Season’s Greetings Sentiment for the front of your card.


Tip: Layer two sentiment borders together to create a fun saying at the bottom of the page.


For a full tutorial on how I created my Season's Greetings Mantle Card as well as more photos of my project, you'll want to make sure to stop by Graphic 45's blog


-Katelyn






No comments:

Post a Comment