Wednesday, August 30, 2017

"Amour" - French Country Scrapbook Layout

Today I'm up on Graphic 45's blog sharing with you my "Amour" French Country Scrapbook Layout which feature the French Country Deluxe Collectors along with a few Staples from the Staples Collection. I have a few photos on my blog for you, but if you haven't stopped by Graphic 45's blog yet, make sure you do so that you can check out the rest of the photos of my project, a tutorial on how to recreate my "Amour" French Country scrapbook layout at home and Nico's fabulous project.


Tip: Mix chipboard elements with fussy cut images to create added interest on your layout.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to Graphic 45's blog  to check out the rest of the photos of my project, my tutorial and Nico's fabulous project!

-Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment