Saturday, July 29, 2017

WhoDunnit? Clue Envelopes

Yesterday I was up on Graphic 45's blog sharing with you my WhoDunnit? Clue Envelopes which feature the new Master Detective Collection along with a variety of Staples from the Staples Collection. I have a few photos on my blog for you, but if you haven't stopped by Graphic 45's blog yet, make sure you do so that you can check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as a tutorial on how to recreate my WhoDunnit? Clue Envelopes at home.


Tip: Layer in amongst the fussy cut images an Ornate Metal Keyhole as well as a Metal Clock Key. To give the staples a bit of extra dimension, add foam squares behind each staple.


Tip: Use an Ornate Metal Label Holder to highlight a section of the border.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to Graphic 45's blog  to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as the tutorial!

-Katelyn





2 comments: