Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Season's Greetings Envelope

All this week, Graphic 45 is sharing their 3 new collections along with a new Deluxe Collectors Edition. I was lucky enough to receive the new Winter Wonderland collection to play with, so today I'm up on Graphic 45's blog sharing with you my Season's Greetings Envelope which features the new Winter Wonderland collection and a regular policy envelope. I have a few photos on my blog for you, but if you haven't stopped by Graphic 45's blog yet, make sure you do go and check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as Sandy's beautiful project.


I'm totally in love with the Winter Wonderland Collection and I can't seem to stop creating with it! With adding fussy cut images and patterned paper to the front of a regular policy envelope, I was able to transform it into a beautiful piece that could be given to someone at Christmas, or you could keep it and add it to your Christmas decorations. There are so many different possibilities when creating with this beautiful collection.



Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to Graphic 45's blog  to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as Sandy's beautiful project!

To find my Elizabeth Craft Designs project, head here

-Katelyn


4 comments: