Thursday, June 29, 2017

Canada 150 Tag

With Canada Day just a few days away, Tracy Sagriff of My Grandma's Tea Cup, has organized a blog hop with Southern Ridge Trading Company, Emerald Creek Craft Supplies and a few other Canadian Designers. For us here in Canada, this Canada Day is a little more special as we celebrate Canada's 150th Birthday. 

You can join the blog hop here: http://mygrandmasteacups.blogspot.ca/ and check out the rest of the fabulous designers participating in the blog hop.

For my project for the blog hop, I created a fun Canada 150 Tag to celebrate this milestone for Canada. I will have a full tutorial on my tag so that you can recreate it at home, tomorrow on Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog. So for today, I will share with you my finished tag.


I had so much fun playing around with some fabulous Canada themed Chipboard and Wood pieces from Southern Ridge Trading Company and paired some of the pieces with a selection of wonderful Embossing Powder from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies. 


Here are the links to other design team members from Southern Ridge Trading Company who are participating in the blog hop:


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and checking out my project. I hope that you enjoy the rest of the blog hop. Make sure to head over to Southern Ridge Trading Company's Blog tomorrow for the full tutorial on my tag so that you can recreate it at home. 

Here's the link for the full tutorial on how to create my Canada 150 tag over on Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog: http://southernchipboard.blogspot.com/2017/06/canada-150-tag-with-katelyn-grosart.html

Make sure to enter the giveaway from Tracy at My Grandma's Tea Cup. She's giving away a Spellbinders Platinum Die Cutting Machine and Southern Ridge Trading Company is also giving away some Canada 150 goodies.




- Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment