Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Canvas on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog

It's Friday and that means that it's almost the weekend and time to get some crafting done. I'am over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog today sharing my Fall project. Fall is one of my all time favourite seasons because that means you can wear scarves again and drink tea whenever you want and no one looks at you weird, so when our Monthly Challenge was Fall I was extremely excited. To participate and see all of the details on how to participate, head over HERE.  Without making you wait any longer, here is my Fall Project:


I also need to give a shout out to Emerald Creek who had the perfect piece, the squirrel, to finish off my canvas. To order him or view other designs, head Here. To see how I created my piece, head on over to our Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog: http://southernchipboard.blogspot.ca/ to read all about it. 

Thanks for stopping by and until next time.

-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment